Our volunteers make it happen!
Sign up with our volunteer form below or click here for the printable Volunteer Application
The Huntington Historical Society keeps running and serving the community due to the great generosity of the volunteers who serve. We have continuous needs that are filled with people who find it rewarding to be part of presentation and preservation of history. WE NEED YOUR HELP!
No matter what your interest or skillset, we have a role for you whether it be a short-term or project-specific help, or one-time project, periodic help with our numerous events, or long-term or ongoing assignments. Examples of volunteer roles include:
- Docents to provide guided tours of our properties to visitors
- Educators/Helpers to support our school programs
- Planners/Helpers for our numerous events
- Retail help for our Museum shop
- Maintenance help on our properties
- Website and social media support
- Computer systems support
- Data entry support to help us catalog our collection
- Office support to help with mailings and other special projects
- Student internships
- And many, many more!
To become involved, complete the on-line form or call the society directly. We will get back to you and help find the best match between your skills and interests and our needs! Thank you for volunteering!