Records Search Service
Provides access to our archives. A search of material in the collection is conducted by experienced volunteers. Fees for this service are as follows:
- For Huntington Historical Society Members:
- $15.00 paid in advance for resource review.
- $12.00 per hour thereafter.
- For Non-Members:
- $20.00 paid in advance for resource review
- $15.00 per hour thereafter.
Please contact the Society with your requests.
For those requesting a copy of a specific document, newspaper entry, etc. we offer a photocopying service by mail. The charge is $5.00 plus 25¢ per photocopy.
Hiring a genealogist.
The society does not recommend or endorse specific individuals for hire. If you are interested in hiring a genealogist to conduct research you can contact the Board for Certification of Genealogists for a list of certified individuals and specialties.