Huntington Historical Society’s ANNUAL Historic House Tour. Circle this date on your calendar for this CAN’T MISS EVENT OF THE YEAR! Visit FIVE Historic Homes beautifully decorated for the Holiday Season.
Contact 631.427.7045 Ext. 401 for Tickets or Scroll to bottom of page to Purchase Online.
December 3, 2017 – Noon to 4PM
Visit Five Historic Homes – Circa 1820 to 1930
Highlights of this year’s featured homes:
- Celebrating the 100th anniversary of the passing of a Constitutional Ammendment granting women the right to vote in the state of New York, the 1820’s Cold Spring Harbor birthplace of Ida Bunce Sammis
- The Century old Farm House in Dix Hills owned by Henry Willets
- The Grand 1914 Georgian Style home of John J. Robinson elected to NY State Assembly in 1912
- Huntington Harbor’s turn of the 20th Century home built for local sea Captain Lynch
- A 1930’s Summer Estate built for wealthy manufacturer Walter Beh and his wife Margaret
The 1795 Dr. Daniel Kissam house will also be open for this year’s tour. The current exhibit “Promenade and Parasols” with dresses and parasols from the 18th and 19th centuries will be open for viewing.
Tickets include a raffle entry for a $100 Gift Certificate to Harbor Mist Restaurant in Cold Spring Harbor.
The Conklin Barn will also be open for refreshments from Noon – 4pm, and the Museum Shop will also be open for your holiday, shopping pleasure.